Ready to Launch YourDream Business?
It’s Your Business. Run it Like You Mean It.
You’ve got the ideas and desire, but you’re on the struggle bus and you’re not sure exactly how to make the leap, so you can finally create more time freedom, work for yourself fulltime and the launch the kick-ass online business you’ve been dreaming of. Well luckily, you’ve landed in the right place.
I’m all about working with smart and savvy women
I’m Tynisha Thompson, former New York Times best-selling publicist and digital business strategist, and my passion is helping bright women entrepreneurs like you work for themselves full-time and create an online business that is joyful and profitable.
Here’s why you and I are perfect together:
You’re ready to take the leap full-time, go pro and make money not only doing what you’re “Boss” at but making fabulous money and creating the lifestyle that you desire but right now….the struggle is real.
I’ve been there. I started my first freelance business while still working my corporate job at one of the biggest publishing companies in NYC. When I was laid off, I turned my skill and expertise in direct marketing and networking into a book publicity firm, that I totally booked out over the next 2 months with clients. Everything was great, except for one thing…..
I was miserable. I had gone from having one boss to over 10 little bosses who constantly needed me to pitch, write and promote their books. I was exhausted and quite frankly the money wasn’t worth it. Within two years, I ended up in the hospital with severe migraines. I closed up shop, took a break and plotted my next move.
I launched a social media business and taught myself email marketing, audience building and copy writing. I studied with the best mentors and What I learned is that working for yourself means nothing if you don’t know how to keep the money coming in even when you’re not working. I decided that “time-freedom” and having a fabulous income didn’t have to be separate from each other. I took my business online, created a way to have prospective clients come to me and create packages, sales funnels, and emails that kept my me booked with enough time off to create the lifestyle I wanted.
Since then I’ve launched a five-figure a month social media consultancy, and my clients have created $5000 months, secured sponsorships, and appeared on The New York Times Bestseller List, The Today Show, in
Now I help my clients do the same thing. Together, we create new strategies that feel natural and pleasurable. Strategies that lead to buzz, excitement, and successful online launches—sales and happy customers, and ultimately the ability to work for themselves full-time without fear.
Ready to get started:
1. Join the GirlBoss Rising FB group here. I do my best free workshops and training in this private community.
2. Check out —> The Sell Out. My private coaching program that helping online coaches and consultants make serious bank in as little as 4 – 6 weeks. I’m talking $0 to $5000 months and more!
3.Sign up for my new complimentary Masterclass where I’ll teach you how to Hustle Smarter, charge more, and attract new leads into your business every single day.
$20k in new and booked clients in 7 weeks!
I wasted so much time trying to do this by myself. Tynisha helped me simplify my marketing and gave me step by step instruction on how to fill my high-end program through teaching my prospects about the benefits of food planning. I hit my goal in less than 8 weeks and I don’t even have a proper website yet.Sharon West
5 NERDY FACTS ABOUT ME
1. If left to my own devices I will binge-watch Youtube make-up videos all day.
2. I used to be a full-fledged documentary filmmaker. No really, I directed and co-write a doc about the history of Lighthouses on Long Island, NY and directed my second doc about the first published Black Poet in the US, who was also a slave.
3. I’ve written 3 screenplays and a Young Adult Fantasy novel.
4. I’m a DCEU comic book film and television
5. If you knew my Tumblr identity you would find me engaged in some serious shipping and fans wars during the weekends (And, no I’m not telling you how to find me Tumblr 🙂